Commercial and Retail Collections Litigation
Creditors and businesses seeking assistance with collection matters turn to Rushing & Guice for aggressive and creative solutions to resolve outstanding receivables and secure assets. Rushing & Guice is the only Mississippi law firm that is a member of the International Association of Commercial Collectors, the largest organization of commercial collection specialists in the world. Additionally, Rushing & Guice partner William L. Guice III is the co-author of a publication about Mississippi collection law.
While always cognizant of strict federal and state laws regarding debt collection, our collection attorneys take every available step to obtain payment from delinquent parties.
Rushing & Guice’s collections practice includes:
- Commercial collections – collection of commercial debt, secured and unsecured, for small and large businesses, contractors, subcontractors, banks, lenders, commercial landlords and equipment lessors
- Retail collections – collection of consumer debt, secured and unsecured, for banks, savings and loans, credit unions and other lenders
- Construction collections – filing and enforcement of mechanic’s lien claims and labor and material payment bond claims
- Replevins – repossession and recovery of collateral from defaulting debtors for lessors and other secured creditors
- Litigation – prosecution of debt collection in civil actions in state and federal courts and before alternative dispute resolution forums (arbitration, mediation) and defense against debtor counterclaims
Rushing & Guice, P.L.L.C: Mississippi Commercial Collection Lawyers
At Rushing & Guice, Mississippi’s only member of the International Association of Commercial Collectors, our experienced commercial collection attorneys know what it takes to obtain payment on outstanding debts and reduce receivables for our clients. Call us at (228) 374-2313 or fill out our online form to arrange for a free, limited initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to the opportunity to serve as your attorneys.