Complete Representation in All Individual Bankruptcy Matters
Rushing & Guice represents individuals and businesses in all manner of bankruptcy proceedings, including providing strategic and proactive counsel prior to the filing of any such proceedings. Our extensive experience in other areas of law such as commercial litigation, banking, commercial collections, real estate, and financing combine with our deep understanding of bankruptcy law to allow us to give our clients big picture guidance that goes beyond the mere filing of bankruptcy petitions.
Rushing & Guice’s experienced bankruptcy lawyers represent debtors and creditors in liquidation cases as well as reorganization cases, and have represented clients involved in proceedings under Chapters 7, 11 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code. We are prepared to assist clients with the following:
- Prosecution and defense of adversary proceedings to determine dischargeability of debt or objections to discharge
- Defense of fraudulent conveyance actions or preferential transfer actions filed by trustee
- Assignments for benefit of creditors
- Out-of-court composition plans or workouts
- Representation of creditors in Chapters 7, 11, and 13
- Representation of businesses in Chapters 7 and 11
- Representation of individuals in Chapters 7, 11, and 13
- Prosecution of motions to modify the automatic stay
- Preparation and securing reaffirmations of debt
Rushing & Guice, P.L.L.C: Mississippi Bankruptcy Lawyers
At Rushing & Guice, experienced bankruptcy representation is a phone call away. Call us at (228) 374-2313 or fill out our online form to arrange for a free, limited initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you, and look forward to the opportunity to serve as your attorneys.