Rushing & Guice takes great pride in being the only Mississippi law firm that is a member of the International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC), the largest organization of commercial collection specialists in the world. But what does that mean for our clients in need of assistance with outstanding debts and receivables, and what impact does that have on those debtors with whom we interact?
The answer is that Rushing & Guice adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards when it comes to commercial collection work. Our dedication to obtaining the best outcomes for our clients is matched with a commitment to ensure that our conduct adheres to both the spirit and letter of the law and reflects positively on our clients.
The Highest Ethical Standards in Collections
IACC has strict requirements for membership that include adhering to a vigorous Code of Ethics. As an IACC member, Rushing & Guice:
- Maintains a high standard of business principles and conduct;
- Complies with all city, county, state, and federal laws relating to commercial collections;
- Ensures that all of our staff in addition to our attorneys are thoroughly familiar with all of the applicable laws, regulations, and ethical principles that govern our collection work;
- Responds to our clients’ requests promptly, and clearly states the terms and services to be rendered;
- Shows due consideration for commercial debtors, including but not limited to the avoidance of harassment by personal or telephone calls;
- Prohibits deceptive practices, statements and materials in our interactions with debtors;
- Responds to disputes in a reasonable and prompt manner.
Rushing & Guice: The Gulf Coast’s Choice for Commercial Collections
Rushing & Guice’s membership in the IACC is just one measure of how our commercial collection practice is one of the most respected and successful on the Gulf Coast. Rushing & Guice partner William L. Guice III is the co-author of a publication about Mississippi collection law, our clients pan a wide range of industries, and we have a consistently high rate of recovery.
Our experienced commercial collection attorneys know what it takes to obtain payment on outstanding debts and reduce receivables for our clients. Call us at (228) 374-2313 or fill out our online form to arrange for a free, limited initial consultation.